What does a preschool day look like?
Our 8:30-11:30 am day consists of: free choice/centers, small and large group, and time to play alone or with others. There are active and quiet times, a mix of student-led, play-based, and teacher directed activities.
***Please note, changes may be made to this schedule to accommodate suggested guidelines due to COVID-19. All changes will be communicated prior to the start of the school year.
- 8:30-8:40 Bathroom/Wash Hands/Wellness Checks/Classroom Entry
- 8:30-9:10 Art/Free Choice/Centers
- 9:10-9:15 Clean-Up
- 9:15-9:30 Circle Time (Focus on daily activities such as: attendance, calendar, weather, color, shape, days of week, theme of week)
- 9:30-9:50 Gym
- 9:50-10 Bathroom/Wash Hands
- 10-10:15 Bible/Chapel
- 10:15-10:20 Wash Hands
- 10:20-10:40 Snack (we are a peanut free facility that offers healthy snacks based on the State of WI guidelines)
- 10:40-11:05 Free Choice/Centers/Table Time
- 11:05-11:10 Clean-Up
- 11:10-11:25 Large Group (Games, Stories, Drama, Movement, Music, Show & Share, Review)
- 11:25-11:30 Departure